Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Picks For UFC on FX: Feetor Belfart vs Dude From Santa Cruz With Great Hair

Just ate a black forest ham with Nutella burrito. Wasn't too bad. Coulda used a beer with it doe. Maybe a Great Divide Oak Aged Chocolate Yeti Stout or something. I think I'll pick one of those up tonight. Yeah. That sounds good. Why am I doing these picks on a Thursday instead of Friday ? Because I make the rules up in here. Deal with it.

Onward To Golgotha

Man, it's impossible to get pumped for this card. Once Costa Philipoo got injured and Chris Camozzi filled his spot my heart just crumbled. Well not really, but a little anyways. Surprised the main event isn't getting any hype either cause it has the potential to be a really badical fight. Will Belfort be super jacked on TRT ? Of course. Will Rockhold's hair look amazing ? Of course. Will Gleison Tibau gas during the fighter introductions ? Of course. Will Arianny look ridiculous with her no ass compared to every other Brazilian strumpet in the crowd with their hella surra de bundas* ? OF. FUCKING. COURSE.

Ok so raise your hand if you're picking Belfort by BLAZING HAND SPEED KO. My hand is raised. I don't think Rockhold will be able to keep Belfort away with his body kicks and eventually Belfort is going to rush in with a left hook and knock him out cold. That's some K-1 level analysis right there guys. Guy avoids kick, guy punches guy in face, guy wins fight. That's some super technical, analrapist shit right there guys. BET THE HOUSE ON BELFORT. DO IT. FOR JESUS. Belfort by first round KO.

Chris Camozzi is absolutely terrible at all aspects of MMA, BUT, he DOES have the best "stereotypically horrendous fighter tattoos" ever. So much tribal. So. Much. Tribal. He's a terrible tattoo black belt under Pamela Anderson. Oh holy shit I mentioned Pam Anderson in my picks. Wow. That is TRULY next level. And really sets the bar of ridiculousness high for the next batch of picks I do. Shit. Jacare by being a monster. Flying triangleplataarmbar 1st ten seconds.

I fear for Hafael Two Anjos life every time he fights. After Guida (FUCKING GUIDA) broke his jaw and then Gleison Tibau nearly raped it off his face with giant steroid Brock Lesnar implant gorilla fists, I'm surprised he can still chew on Captain Crunch without getting a bunch of concussions. Evan Dunham looked like absolute feces in his last fight against Tibau (that's like the millionth time I've mentioned Tebow in these picks and I'm not even going to discuss his fight) so like, maybe Two Anjos' jaw will survive another onslaught of crunchberries to the dome. I'm a big fan of his muay thai soooo Two Anjos' by headkick jawbreaking KO 2nd round.

Rafael Natal sucks. He's fighting a newcomer. War newcomer.

I'm just gonna breeze through the prelims in a stream of consciousness jumbled mess:

Hacran Dias, I always hear his name but never seen him fight. Too bad he's fighting Lentz N Fence cause he's getting decisioned so hard. Who the fuck is Mike Rio and why isn't Max Cavalera headlining this card. Oh theres Gleison Tibau, I'm really tired of typing his stupid name so I'm skipping his fight. War Paulo Thiago forever even though he's looked so bad in his last like...5 fights at least. Ugh. Yuri Alcantara knocked out whats his face, Ricardo Lamas ? Or am I thinking of another WEC guy ? I don't know. War Yury DA FURY Alanctara anyways. Fabio "Looks Like Mike Patton" Moldynalgas is finally going to get a legit win. War Moldynalgas. Who is Asthma GashNmosh ? He probably sucks. So does John Lineker. Kamikaze Kariaso is probably knocking out Juicy Formiga. That's a shame. Jeremy Larsen sounds like an asshole that would spill your bowl of Captain Crunch. Lucas Martins sounds like his dad used to play tennis AND/OR golf so he wore polo shirts as a baby and got beat up in school every day. Good. He fucking deserved it. Man I'm starving. Later bitches.

*Google it. Get a boner. Don't tell me about your boner though.

No comments:

Post a Comment