Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Picks For Strikeforce: Melendez Vs Masvidal

What's up internets. It's 4pm on a glorious Wednesday afternoon...wait, that sounds wrong. I only do my picks on friday nights when I'm fuckin' trashed. Yeah, I'm pretty jacked on this caffeine withdrawal so I'm gonna see how I write when I'm on the verge of having numerous panic attacks and vomiting. Ok enough about me.

Onward To Golgotha

Man, I wish I could get excited for this card but it just ain't happening. Maybe it's the caffeine withdrawals but I have zero enthusiasm for da fights. It's even a bitch finishing the rest of this segue to the actual fight discussions. At least when the event is over that will be the reminder that we're only 2 weeks away from DECEMBEREEM VS LESNAREEM. Alright I'm done with this fucking paragraph.

Holy shit I forgot this event was in San Diego. Fuck. I should scalp a ticket. So Gilbert Melendez is a bad son of a bitch and if you give even a half a shit about Jorge Masvidal you'll know that his addiction to video games will cost him the fight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12UOby4GAlk). Poor guy, you want him to win just because he's so handsome. I'm pretty sure Melendez is going to finish this fight with elbows from inside Masvidals guard and hopefully sign with the UFC immediately for next title shot or at least fight Donald Cerrone (after he beats Nate Diaz and they can use that to hype up their fight because Melendez wants to get revenge for his teammate) for a Number One contenders match. Victoria Justice is absolutely amazing. Holy shit. Anyways, Melendez by complete fucking violence that nobody expects.

Cyborg is back and she's fighting a jap. A female jap. Cyborg gonna Cyborg.

Are these fights even getting press ? The only persons name I've heard mentioned is Melendez just because he can go to the UFC. No one is talking about Mousasi or OSP or even Masvidal. Shit whatever.

Damn OSP is getting a huge step up in competish. It's not like Mousasi looked amazing against Jardine but shit. You're just trying to get this guy killed. Yeah so I'm pretty sure Mousasi is going to TKO the shit out of this guy or OSP is going to use his aggressiveness and wrestling to slay n pray a win. It's Wednesday afternoon and I'm going through caffeine withdrawals, let's get a little bit crazy. OSP by early stoppage ground n pound in the 2nd round.

Is Billy Evangelista the guy that Strikeforce said was going to be the next LW champ and then he got his ass kicked all over the place by Masvidal ? Same with KJ Koons. KJ by being extremely handsome but still sucking as a fighter.

Heh, you really think I'm going to talk about the prelims ? Man I got better things to do. Like download Victoria Justice pictures. Later dudes. Pray that I'll be recovered by saturday night. Love you.

-Get Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment