Saturday, December 10, 2011

Post-Fight Depression And Thoughts For UFC 140

-Damnit Big Nog. Why'd you have to break my heart ? All you had to do was keep punching Mir's fat douche head and you woulda had the win. Ugh. And if the rumors are true about Reem, you coulda been fighting Lesnar. And I would have lost my mind for that. Damnit. I still love you. But man, that loss hurts me bad. It's like setting up a date with your dream girl and then when Saturday night rolls around she ditches you for a keyboard player in a Nickelback cover band and the romantic burrito you ordered had american cheese in it and then you go home and find out Mark Hunt is retired and you could never see him win the heavyweight belt. Ok that's enough, I made my point.


-Holy shit Jon Jones. I will forever think he's a pile of douche but that finish of Machida was fucking frightening. Dudes got all the potential to be the greatest fighter ever. Heres to hoping that Rashad Evans knocks his fucking head off though. :)

-Tito Ortiz will never be able to take a shot to the body. Poor guy. His post-fight speeches are the most annoying shit ever so I kinda hope he retires right the fuck now. If he does get one last fight I hope it's against Rich Franklin. Well I don't hope, just whatever. Still bummed about Big Nog.

-I think Claude Patrick got fucked. That's all I have to say about that shitty fight.

-KOREAN WAR ZOMBIE HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. WOW. That was fucking nuts. Holy shit. Right on the fucking button. BOOM DEAD. Wow. Even if they gave him Aldo I'd be cheering on Shang Tsung Jung. Fucking awesomest moment of the night for sure.

-Didn't watch the prelims, I was busy napping my hangover off and frying up tortilla chips.

-Flyweights are coming March 3rd and I am fucking pumped. The way the bracket is set, they're trying to get Mighty Mouse vs Benavidez for the title. Makes sense cause that fight would be fucking insane but Uncle Creepy is going to fuck that all up and beat Mighty Mouse. Damn those fights are going to be awesomeeee.

-Brittney Palmer in Playboy. I should probably put those pages in protective sleeves because uhhh.....ahem. I didn't type this. Nevermind.

-Reem. Dude. I reallllly hope those rumors aren't true. If Mir steps in and fights Lesnar I plan on killing myself New Years Eve. You fucking asshole. Don't ruin the end of the year for me !

-I think I'll go to bed early. Goodnight !

-Get Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment